AGE OF KOS TERMS OF SERVICE
Last Updated: Feb. 7th, 2018
If you access or use the Service, it means you agree to be governed by all of the terms below. So, before you use the Service, please read all of the terms.
BY USING, INSTALLING, OR ANY ACCESS TO THE SERVICE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS. PLEASE, DO NOT USE, INSTALL, OR ACCESS THE SERVICE IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH TERMS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
In cases that there is a conflict between the Terms and a separate policy or terms of service conflict, the other terms will govern unless we determine otherwise. We maintain sole and absolute discretion of any conflict.
- Limited License Grant
You shall not perform or let any other person carry out, under any circumstances:
- Use any third party software on this Service or any other of our services without the written consent of our Company.
- You will not practice any act that our Company feels conflicts with the spirit of the Service.
- Cheat, disrupt, exploit, hack, modify or engage in any other act that Vital deems inappropriate.
- Disrupt, interfere, hack, overburden the servers or computer running the Service that supports the Service.
- Access, transcode, copy, steal, retransmit content in violation of third party intellectual property rights.
- Alter any copyright, confidential, trademark, patent or any other Vital materials, Application, or User Content.
- Any information that you provide must be true, complete, and accurate.
- When using our Services you must comply with third-party terms of service, such as popular social networks.
- You are responsible for your data usage quotas, other limitations, or fees that may apply to your internet service or third-party service.
- Assign, rent, lease, lend, sell, transfer, distribute or sublicense our Services
- Assign, exploit, or aid in any virus or bug that disturbs or interferes with the Service or any other person’s use of our Service.
- Access the Service in any avenue that Vital deems unauthorized or that is not authorized or controlled by the Company.
- Abuse, harm, harass, threaten, engage in any behavior towards another person or Vital employees.
You must not allow children under the age of 13 access. Full responsibility of minors and other unauthorized users is yours. Any use of credit cards or other payment instrument (eg. paypal) by minors or any unauthorized user is your responsibility.
You may be required to register an account before using the Service. When you create an account or use another option to log in to the Service, you agree to maintain the security of your password. All information provided must be complete, true, and about yourself. You accept all risks of unauthorized access to any data or other information you provide to the Service. If you discover or suspect any Service security breaches, please let us know as soon as possible. Vital reserves the right to terminate your access to the Service or your Account if you violate these Terms or any law, rule, or regulation.
Vital owns all rights, title and interest in and to the Service (including but not limited to games, characters, stories, artwork, animations, and sounds).
In-Game Virtual Currency and Virtual Items
As part of this service you have the opportunity to buy and earn in-game currency or virtual items. The currency and virtual items are not real currency and cannot be used outside of the application. Any property claims will not be recognized outside of the application. You agree that any virtual item or currency (ie, coins, cards, cash, tokens, points, etc) that you earn, acquire, create, or modify will not be owned by you in any way. The virtual currency and virtual items are provided to you under a non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable, limited license. Such virtual items may not be sold for “real” money or exchanged for goods.
If the Company discontinues the availability of the application purchases of virtual items does not designate continued use of Service.
User Content and Conduct
As part of this Service you may have the opportunity to participate in blogs, forums, message boards, contests and other functions that provide you with the ability to submit, post, create, publish, transmit or distribute content, links, photos, text, suggestion, or other materials “user content” to the world. By submitting you agree that you own or have the exclusive rights of the content and grant the Company unlimited, unrestricted, irrevocable, worldwide, unconditional, perpetual, royalty-free right to host and license to use, reproduce, modify, make derivative works, sublicense, reformat or archive or otherwise exploit in any manner the User Content that you have submitted to known media known now or any technology or media in the future.
The advice, opinion, statements, information, or other content by third-parties are not views of Vital or any of its affiliates and are solely the authors. No representations or warranties are made by Vital regarding the users content. Furthermore, you may not engage in:
- Use of illegal content
- Abuse, libel, slander, harass, threaten or participate in any disruptive behavior that may or may not involve another user, employee or affiliates of the Company.
- Impersonate an identity or falsely represent your identity.
- Solicit, promote or advertise for goods or services.
- Collection of personal information, user ID, password or other information. The Company will never ask for your password. Do not give your password out.
- Upload or display URLs or files that contain viruses.
- Facilitate or engage in any “spam” mass mailing.
You may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent, or in violation of these Terms. Any inappropriate content should be reported to the Company. Vital reserves the right and sole discretion to remove any inappropriate material. You agree that you hold harmless and indemnify Vital, the employees, or affiliates for liabilities arising from User Content and activitiy.
All and any title, ownership, rights, and intellectual property rights in and to the Services are retained by the Company, its licensors or third-parties to all materials that are part of the Applications including past, present, and future versions. All copyrighted material, names, graphics, icons, images, design and service names associated with the Vital content are protected from any unauthorized use by copyright laws, rules, and international treaties. You are not authorized to use, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, or create any work or derivative work from the Services without the prior written consent from the Company. You may have the opportunity to create content using Vital Content, such as taking video of your game play.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Limit and Liability
The Service is provided “as is” for your use, without warranties either implied or expressed. All warranties of merchantability and fitness for any particular purpose are disclaimed to the fullest extent permissible. You agree to use the Service at your own risk. Vital makes no warranty, representation, and/or guarantee that use of the Services will be uninterrupted, reliability, accuracy, correctness, error-free, free of viruses, malware, or other harmful entities. You agree that you will not hold Vital liable for any damages of any kind that may arise while using the Service. Furthermore, you acknowledge that you may have the opportunity to use third-party services and will not hold Vital liable for the conduct of such third-party services.
You agree to hold harmless, defend, and indemnify Vital and its affiliates, employees, licensors, directors from and against any losses, damages, fines, liabilities and expenses. This includes reasonable attourneys’ fees and cost from third-parties. At its own expense the Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to you.
You and Vital retain the right to cancel or terminate your Account for any reason and without notice at any time. If you fail to comply with these Terms they will terminate automatically. If you decide to terminate your Account you shall immediately discontinue use of the Service.
The licenses and the Terms granted to you herein may not be assigned prior to obtaining the Company’s express written consent. The licenses and Terms are personal solely to you.
Arbitration and Dispute Resolution
The Service can be accessed from different countries of the world. The Terms and all disputes relating to any connection of this Application shall be governed by the laws of the State of California. Additionally, you agree by using the Application that the exclusive jurisdiction of state and federal courts will be located in the State of California. All residents of California waive the rights afforded to you under California Civil Code 1542.
Void Where Prohibited
No representation or warranty is made that any material on the Applications is lawful in all jurisdictions. If access is made to the Applications outside the State of California responsibility to be compliant with all local jurisdictions rules and laws is held solely by you.
Contact Information, Complaints and Notice
Claims of infringement of intellectual property rights and violation of privacy rights are taken very seriously. Please, email@example.com for any issues.
Any suggestions or feedback is unsolicited by the Company. If want to share your feedback or other ideas, you agree that the Company is able to use the information you provided for any purpose without limitation and compensation, improving products or services and their derivative products.